I'm very glad you've decided to have me do a portrait for you.
Let's get started:
- Portraits begin at $425.00 and are generally in the neighborhood of 8 x 10" to 11 x 14" depending on compositional considerations.
- Contact me via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and let me know you're interested. Feel free to attach photos of the subject at this time. Please read the FAQ about acceptable photos beforehand.
- Depending on the quality of the photos, you can proceed to the next step. If they aren't quite what I am looking for, I'll let you know what we can do to get there.
- Once the photo is taken care of, I will mail you a copy of a Model Release Form and a Contract for Commissioned Artwork. Fill them out, sign them and return them to me in the envelope provided. A deposit of 50% the cost of the portrait in US Dollars is required at this time. You may include a check drawn on a U.S. bank with the forms, or you may use Paypal, which is the preferred method.
- Once I receive your contract and release form, I'll begin work on your piece once your deposit clears. If you used Paypal, this will be much faster. I scan drawings as I am working on them, and will post updates to the drawing on this site. You may also want to subscribe to my feed to get updates in real time in your news reader.
- When the drawing is complete, the remaining half of the cost of the portrait is due. Upon receipt, I will ship you your drawing via UPS.